Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Objective of the IQAC:
The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.Ten Action Points of IQAC:
- Designing and Implementing Annual Plans for quality enhancement.
- Arrange for feedback responses from students.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/ parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Retrieval of information on various quality parameters of higher education and best practices followed by other institutions.
- Organization of workshops and seminars on quality-related themes and promotion of quality circles and institution-wide dissemination of the proceedings of such activities.
- Development and application of innovative practices in various programmes/activities leading to quality enhancement.
- Participation in the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education.
- Work for the development of internalization and institutionalization of quality enhancement policies and practices.
- Act as a nodal unit of the institution for augmenting quality-related activities.
- Prepare focused Annual Quality Assurance Reports(AQARs).
|S.no||Name of the member||Designation||Category|
|1||Prof. V.V. Nageswara rao, Director||Chairman||Teacher|
|2||Sri T.Nagaseshu, Director||Member||Management|
|3||Dr. A. S. Srinivasa Rao, Principal||Member||Administration|
|4||Dr. K.B.Madhu sahu,Director - R&D||Member||Administration|
|5||Sri D. Vishnu Murthy, Dean-Administration & Planing||Member||Administration|
|6||Dr. Ch.Ramesh, Professor –CSE||Member||Teacher|
|7||Dr. G. Nageswara Rao, Professor-IT||Member||Teacher|
|8||Dr.H.Rama Mohana rao, Assoc.Prof – CE||Member||Teacher|
|9||Dr.B.Siva Kumar, Assoc.Prof – MBA||Member||Teacher|
|10||Dr. M.Ramanayya, Assoc.Prof – BS&H||Member||Teacher|
|11||Sri. R.Srinivas, Assoc.Prof – CSE||Member||Teacher|
|12||Sri B.B.Rath, Assoc.Prof – EEE||Member||Teacher|
|13||Sri D. Hari hara santosh-- Assoc.Prof – ECE||Member||Teacher|
|14||Sri. A. Visweswara Rao,Sambana Street, Tekkali, Srikakulam-Dist||Member||Local Society|
|15||Sri. K. Sainath, ME-3 rd Year Sec-B (16A51A0384)||Member||Student|
|16||Sri. S. Kumar Swamy,(2004-2008 Batch), Dept of EEE||Member||Alumni|
|17||Sri. B.Naga Prasad, Head, HR,DQ International, Hyderabad||Member||Employer|
|18||Sri V.Raja, Vice president, Sonovi software technology,Bangalore||Member||Industrialist|
|19||Sri. Durga Prasad Behera, 15-230, Raja Veedhi, Tekkali,Srikakulam-Dis||Member||Stakeholder|
|20||Dr. V. Chitti Babu, Professor, ME||Coordinator||Teacher|