The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering is committed to innovation and excellence in teaching, research, service and provide programs of the high quality, collaborative efforts with industry to produce world class engineering professionals.
- To provide strong theoretical and practical foundation complemented with extensive practical training.
- To inculcate value based, socially committed professionalism to the cause of overall development of students and society.
- Cultivate the spirit of entrepreneurship and the connection between engineering and business that encourages technology commercialization.
- Improve continuously the engineering pedagogical methods employed in delivering its academic programs.
- Foster and value diversity of ideas and people.
- Evolve thoughtfully in response to the needs of industry, society and the changing world