Create high-quality engineering professionals through research, innovation and teamwork for a lasting technology development in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To offer a well-balanced programme of instruction, lab practices, research & development activities, product incubation.
- Develop accomplished technical personnel with a strong background on fundamental and advanced concepts, have excellent professional conduct.
- Enhance overall personality development which includes innovative and group work exercises, entrepreneur skills, communication skills and employability.
- Ensuring effective teaching–learning process to provide in-depth knowledge of principles and its applications pertaining to Electronics & Communication Engineering and interdisciplinary areas.
- Providing industry and department interactions through consultancy and sponsored research.