A-VIEW is an advanced multi-modal, multi-platform, collaborative e-learning solution which allows geographies on a real-time basis through live audio video streaming and synchronized content sharing.
It can also act as an online meeting tool that can support online social collaboration and an instructor to teach or interact with a large number of learner's transcending to perform live evaluation of the learners and to get real-time feedback from attendees on the go.
A-VIEW is an award winning indigenously built multi-modal, multimedia e-learning platform that provides an immersive e-learning experience that is almost as good as a real classroom experience developed by Amrita e-Learning Research Lab.
A-VIEW allows the instructor interactions with multiple users from various locations simultaneously.
A-view is part of Talk to a Teacher program coordinated by IIT Bombay and we are funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) under the Indian Government's National Mission for Education using Information and Communication Technology (NME-ICT) along with various other projects in Virtual Labs, Hap tics and Natural Language Processing.
A-VIEW is now deployed at several IITs, NITs and other leading educational institutions across the nation.
- Online virtual classrooms can be easily understood with A-VIEW through its multi-screen display capability.
- We can improve our communication skills and ideas through this e-learning.
- The multi-screen display capability of A-VIEW provides a near life classroom experience where the instructor and the content being shared can be seen simultaneously, legibly on large screens.
- We can experience in online virtual interfacing e-learning labs.
- It helps us in interactions with multiple users from various locations simultaneously.
- Seamless live video and audio streaming (Meeting tool).
- Content collaboration (Documents, Presentations, Video, 2D & 3D models, Whiteboards).
- Live Evaluation and Feedback.
- Video recording, playback and edit functions.
If you are interested to participate in this programme then first of all register and to learn more details go through this website http://www.aview.in